Joanna and Danny would like to welcome you to The Grove. We hope that you will have an enjoyable stay.
In these strange times it has been necessary for us to make some changes to the way in which we work, and we will try our utmost to ensure that the changes we have implemented, whilst following the government guidelines, do not change your overall experience throughout your stay.
• We have provided hand sanitiser at the entrances and on the landings.
• We encourage the wearing of masks outside of your room (we can provide one, please ask)
• Please respect the government guidelines on social distancing wherever possible, and be respectful of other guests.
• Breakfast will be pre-ordered and served in two sittings, 8.30am and 9am. You will have the same table for the duration of your stay. Please request your preferred time.
• The servicing of rooms for short stays has been temporarily suspended.
• One set of towels per stay per guest will continue to be provided, and we ask that you kindly put them in the bag provided on departure.
• Could we please encourage you to prop open your door and open the window when departing to support us with ventilation.
• Unfortunately, the supply of fresh milk in the rooms has been suspended for the moment, ample sachets are available, please do not go short.
• Don’t worry about your rubbish, please pop it outside of your door and we will remove it. Spare bags are in the bottom of the bin.
• On departure please place your keys in the bowl provided on the desk in the entrance hall.
• All communal ‘hotspots’ will be cleaned twice daily.
We kindly ask that anybody who is showing COVID19 symptoms not to travel to The Grove.
If you have knowingly come into contact with somebody showing symptoms within the last 14 days or if you are living with someone who is self-isolating or if you should be self-isolating yourself, we kindly ask that you do not travel to The Grove.
If you believe that you will be unable to stay with us for any of the above reasons, please contact us immediately so that we can discuss revising your booking with us.
If a booking is revised within 2 days of arrival, we reserve the right to request a copy of your COVID19 test results (positive or negative) before transferring your reservation.
Should you become unwell, please inform us and self-isolate in your room until you are able to go home. Thereafter, following the government guidelines.
Our full COVID19 risk assessment and method statement can be supplied on request.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding in these strange times. If you become aware of something that you are not comfortable with, please bring it to our attention immediately by calling us on 01947 600326.